Hi! I’m Rahul. I'm a senior/first-semester MEng student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, studying Course 6-2 (Electrical Engineering and Computer Science). During my time at MIT, I have directed DevOps for HackMIT and helped run the MIT IEEE/ACM student chapter.
- From 2017-2018, I worked in the Robot Locomotion Group with Professor Russ Tedrake. I worked on constrained footstep planning through the use of mixed-integer convex optimization, implementing a footstep optimizer with the Drake framework here.
- Since 2019, I have been doing research with Professors Tim Kraska and Malte Schwarzkopf, working on Tuplex.
- In 2021, I am pursuing this research as a SuperUROP under the MIT EECS Undergraduate Research and Innovation Scholar grant.
- I am also currently doing my MEng research with Professor Julian Shun, working on parallel data structures.
- Summer 2018: SWE intern on the infrastructure team at Quora
- Summer 2019: SWE intern on the marketdata and tools/compilers teams at Jane Street Capital
- Summer 2020: FPGA intern on the hardware team at Akuna Capital
- Winter 2021: FPGA intern at Jane Street Capital
A Few of My Favorite Things
- Marvel Cinematic Universe🦸🏽
- Zootopia 🦊
- TV Shows
- The Office 🏢
- Community 🏫
- NBA 🏀
- Houston Rockets 🚀